In the immediate vicinity of the fishermen’s village Trpejca, on the east cost of the Ohrid Lake lies the monastery church of “Saint Virgin Mary – Zaum”. According to the inscription above the entrance on the inside, the church was erected in 1361. “Saint Virgin Mary” church was built in the shape of a cross with a dome that leans on four pillars which in the upper part finish with different domes.
It is built of stones, limestone and bricks, and the liveliness of the façade is gained while combining ornaments in different combinations as a chess fields – diagonally placed meanders and crosses. The paintings are relatively ruined, especially the arches and the dome. The painting of the saints is preserved in real size: Saints Clement of Ohrid, Naum of Ohrid, Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary and others. What is a rarity and attracts greater attention to all the visitors is the representation of saint Ana - Nursing Madonna that breastfeeds the little Virgin Mary.